Silent Sunday

Archie Feb 13-1

What is Silent Sunday?

Silent Sunday

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets

This plugin requires intervention by this site’s administrator.

To display the widget for this post, please click here.

Copyright secured by Digiprove

1. t1ckledp1nk says:

Gorgeous photo! Looks so pleased with himself!

2. Lovely cat great photo

3. Lovely colours x

4. fireflyphil says:

Where's MY breakfast?

5. Shawna Meyer says:

All that's missing is a feather or two. :) I bet she's a handful.

6. His arched back makes me think he's hissing, but then when I look closer it actually looks like he is licking his lips._Great snap._Liska xx

7. I love the little tongue Arwh x

8. Love the thinking behind 'Silent Sunday'…… to have a little browse through your lovely blog.

9. Great capture!

10. Awwwww man! Your pics always make mine look like shite. ;)

11. Aww, love this photo! Gorgeous cat :-)

12. Aww fab shot! x

13. Great shot :)

14. Hi, sorry I'm a newbie and I've screwed up. I'm on the list twice, no.113 is from two weeks ago. sorry 114 is my current one. I can't work out how to delete is sorry

15. the cat that got the cream ?

16. Sorry, not a cat lover, but a great shot of him licking his lips!!

17. 1teddiemum says:

great colours

18. Either he/she has just eaten something yummy or has just spotted something that looks yummy! x

19. Aw, nice to see a 4 legged member if the damily

20. At first glance (I'm using my phone)… His (her?) collar looked like a mouse's tail hanging out the side of his mouth!!! Made me laugh and double take!! :-)

21. Gorgeous cat :)

22. Totally brilliant shot!

23. That looks like a very happy cat :)

24. joannanoble says:

What a beautiful cat :) x

25. I've seen that satisfied look a few times on Penguin's face too.

26. emilytealady says:

Cat on a mission! Lovely photo. My first time taking part, love looking at all the pictures, fascinating!

27. Hope I didn't link twice but my first one didn't appear even after leaving it for a few hours.

28. What a pretty kitty! :) My cats never let me anywhere near them with a camera – they're ninja cats. Little shits! ;) x

29. Great picture, looks like dinners ready!

30. I love sticky-outy pet tongue pics :)

31. I love this idea and the total simplicity of it. I would love to join in some time in the future, I've read and re-read the rules and I think I've got it! Here's to total, utter, single picture silence :)

Just Pirouette and Carry On…

32. I LOVE this, what a cool cat! such a cool shot :)

33. Great shot! It's absolutely stunning!