Silent Sunday

Archie Feb 13-1

~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~
What is Silent Sunday?

Silent Sunday

Copyright secured by Digiprove

Comments

1. t1ckledp1nk says:

Gorgeous photo! Looks so pleased with himself!

2. Lovely cat great photo

3. Lovely colours x

4. fireflyphil says:

Where's MY breakfast?

5. Shawna Meyer says:

All that's missing is a feather or two. :) I bet she's a handful.

6. His arched back makes me think he's hissing, but then when I look closer it actually looks like he is licking his lips._Great snap._Liska xx

7. I love the little tongue Arwh x

8. Love the thinking behind 'Silent Sunday'……..off to have a little browse through your lovely blog.
    kim

9. Great capture!

10. Awwwww man! Your pics always make mine look like shite. ;)

11. Aww, love this photo! Gorgeous cat :-)

12. Aww fab shot! x

13. Great shot :)

14. Hi, sorry I'm a newbie and I've screwed up. I'm on the list twice, no.113 is from two weeks ago. sorry 114 is my current one. I can't work out how to delete is sorry

15. the cat that got the cream ?

16. Sorry, not a cat lover, but a great shot of him licking his lips!!

17. 1teddiemum says:

great colours

18. Either he/she has just eaten something yummy or has just spotted something that looks yummy! x

19. Aw, nice to see a 4 legged member if the damily

20. At first glance (I'm using my phone)… His (her?) collar looked like a mouse's tail hanging out the side of his mouth!!! Made me laugh and double take!! :-)

21. Gorgeous cat :)

22. Totally brilliant shot!

23. That looks like a very happy cat :)

24. joannanoble says:

What a beautiful cat :) x

25. I've seen that satisfied look a few times on Penguin's face too.

26. emilytealady says:

Cat on a mission! Lovely photo. My first time taking part, love looking at all the pictures, fascinating!

27. Hope I didn't link twice but my first one didn't appear even after leaving it for a few hours.

28. What a pretty kitty! :) My cats never let me anywhere near them with a camera – they're ninja cats. Little shits! ;) x

29. Great picture, looks like dinners ready!

30. I love sticky-outy pet tongue pics :)

31. I love this idea and the total simplicity of it. I would love to join in some time in the future, I've read and re-read the rules and I think I've got it! Here's to total, utter, single picture silence :)

Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On…

32. I LOVE this, what a cool cat! such a cool shot :)

33. Great shot! It's absolutely stunning!